3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, August 13, 2011

BIG Y BUTTER FOR $1.50 A POUND !

First of all I have to thank my sister Lisa B., for this great deal. She also loves to use coupons.For those of you who have a Big Y grocery store near you there is a great deal on their butter, They are on sale this week 2 lbs for $5.00. If you go onto http://www.bigy.com/ and at the top click on coupons. Drag the coupons over that you wish to print. There is a coupon for $1.00 off of each and you can use up to 5 coupons for each butter with your card! So that means you can get 5 for $1.50 each ! I haven't seen it that cheap in a long time ! I am going to freeze mine. We have been freezing butter for a long time and never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1