3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, August 21, 2011

WHAT I PLAN TO COOK THIS WEEK

I feel like summer is ending. When the kids go back to school and we begin to pick apples I always start to feel like cooking again. Maybe it has something to do with the cooler air.
Monday , hamburgers , beans and tossed salad
Tuesday, sausage and peppers and onion grinders
Wednesday,chicken in the crockpot
Thursday , meatloaf with homemade potato salad which I will make in the morning to save time
Friday , usually pizza
Saturday , depends on the weather if a tag sale or not

I will go on Wednesday to SHOP RITE GROCERY STORE , they have fresh hotel style breast for only $.99 cents a pound . A 4 lb breast would only be about $4.00. A great way to stretch your grocery bill because this will be for a few meals .
I might end up buying more than one and put them in the freezer

2 comments:

  1. that sounds great to me!

    visiting through a tuesday's hop, and i am now Gfc following you...hope you can stop by my blog and say hi!!

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping by from the GFC linky. Love your blog! Though I wish I had known this would be a food post... I'm currently on a clear liquid diet getting ready for surgery, boo! You are making me hungry, LOL!

    Happy to be your newest follower ~ Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete

Ad1