3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, September 19, 2011

WALMART DEALS

The WALMART near us is changing over to a super WALMART. The other day I stopped there to see if any clothes were marked down for the grandchildren. I was so excited I couldn't believe my luck. There was a sign that said that for that day only all red sales tags were half price. Between the clothes, adult and children, and the toys I was able to do some Christmas shopping. I always try to get some done starting around September because it is a great way to save money by buying an item when you see it on sale. It also is easier to budget so that you have to spend your budget all at once. Mommy and http://www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com went later in the day and found out that some items were actually 75% off . All in all a lot of great deals. You never know what you will find when you go shopping .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1