3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, November 3, 2011

WITHOUT POWER FOR ALMOST A WEEK WITH NO END IN SIGHT

well we got the SNOW and I do mean SNOW! We have been without power since Saturday with no end in sight.It has been very cold at night so we have had to go to a hotel for a few days. I never realized how much I depend on food, (cold and hot) lights, grocery stores, mail and more. Our town is 99% out of power as is the towns that surround us for miles. It actually looks like a tornado went through some of our streets. There are 2 power lines down on our street that I know of. I again within 2 months have had to throw away hundreds of dollars of groceries. It is getting to be a bad habit. Thank goodness I like to use coupons. But it really is becoming a necessity to do so. Sissy, Bobo Mommy and Mommy's sister www.dealsharingaunt have been staying together at a hotel. It is nice but we miss Daddy and the rest of the family. We are all worried about each other too because the towers are down and most of the time we do not even have cell service.
It is sooo bad that they aren't even picking up the rubbish and we have shelters set up all over. i just hope it all ends soon and it is a distant memory . Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1