3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 4, 2011

BOOK REVIEW OPAL MOON BY KIANA SIM

I started to read this book a few weeks ago and I loved it. I have always been interested in reading about Emperors with their wives and children and how they live in a harem. This book tells about what goes on behind the curtains, so to speak. It has all of the elements of a good historical romance. A young girl of 14, Opal Moon is rescued by the Emperor's Fourth son Yin-chen. He cannot help himself and cannot bear sending her away so he keeps her with him by making her dress and act as a boy. He soon comes to realize that he cannot hide the fact from himself. Everyday he finds himself more and more drawn to her. I really enjoyed this book and anyone who loves historical romances will find this a very entertaining book.
I was given this book by by The Dorrance Book Review Team. All of the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1