3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

OH NO! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE !

Oh my gosh ! I , Nana have been running around like crazy trying to get to all of the deals I can. JC PENNEY has a $10 of $25 purchase and includes sale items!!! Target has on line coupons for $4 and $3 off some apparel items. These also include sale priced and clearance items. I cannot list what I got because some people , I won't mention who, like to read this blog. There are really huge clearances in both of these stores right now. I think I might go back tomorrow.
I cannot believe that Christmas is only a couple of days away! Poor Mommy has been ill for the past few days so she hasn't been able to get out and get some last minute shopping done. Hopefully by Wednesday she will feel better.
They are saying we might get some snow on Saturday or Sunday. Here's hoping for about 2 inches. Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1