3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHABONI GREEK YOGURT REVIEW ! YUM YUM !!

I am in heaven! The wonderful people who make ALL NATURAL ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENT CHOBANI GREEK YOGURT sent me a box of their different flavors of their yogurt to try. My family immediately started to fight over which flavor they wanted to eat first. The flavors are to die for, peach, pomegranate,black cherry,lemon,strawberry and more. Every single cup was filled with delicious thick creamy yogurt, without the guilt! The plain flavor is great when you want to add a favorite flavor or fruit of your own. These are something that my grandchildren and myself love to eat on the go or in a hurry. We even like them as a great healthy snack. Another thing I must mention if you are lucky enough like me, to live near a SHOP RITE they are on sale this week for $1.00 each. I know I will be heading over there bright and early to get my favorite flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1