3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WE GOT THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD !!

Mommy, Sissy and I are very excited proud and humbled to have received a wonderful blogger award called the Versatile Blogger award! Our very first. We were given this by www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com. It is hard to believe that we started this blog a few months ago when Sissy was in The Little Miss Strawberry Contest and we decided to make her outfit from scratch! It was so much fun and it cost so little that we wanted to share it with others, so that they would see that you don't have to spend a lot of money to have fun entering a contest, you just have to use your own creativity!
I guess because you have to list 7 things about yourself and because we all share the blog we will each take 2 on the list, but me Nana will get the extra because I am older. Ha ! Ha!
My list # 1. I have 4 children and 3 grandchildren.
# 2. Poppie died 2 years ago next week.
We would have been married 40 years in April !
# 3. I am very lucky to have a great family that has helped me .
Mommy's list . # 1 . I like to shop, a lot !
# 2. I waited a long time to have two wonderful kids !
Sissy's list # 1. I am having a lot of fun making my room into a Princess room
# 2. I can't wait to go to school next year like Bobo !
The next on the list is to award 15 new bloggers and tell them about this great idea as a way to get to know each other . Thanks to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1