3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, April 15, 2012

TESTING CAN BE DONE WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVE YOUR IDENTITY MORE THAN ONCE

I almost didn't write about this but, after getting more and more concerned I decided I was going to. One of Mommy's sisters is very close to getting her teaching degree, yeh !!!
Yesterday she went to take one of her necessary tests and when she came home I could not believe what she told me. First she was fingerprinted , then her palm was scanned and after all that they had to empty their pockets!! She had to leave to go to the ladies room and when she came back , about 5 minutes later the same people that so her go out made her scan her palm twice because it wasn't in the same exact position. When that didn't work they asked her if she was sweating. I am appalled. The schools are asking us to entrust our most beloved possessions, our children, to our teachers, yet, the message they are sending, at least to this grandmother that they do not even trust them to take a test. What a joke! We deserve an explanation, heck. they deserve an explanation. Many years ago I served on our local board of education for 4 years. yes, I do believe in fingerprinting anyone who teaches or works with our children. I do, however, think that this is just a little too extreme. As I wrote a few days ago I am getting back to doing what I love, helping our children succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1