3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, December 10, 2012

PYTHON PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS BUNDLE REVIEW!

  http://www.tomoson.com
We were given the opportunity by TOMOSON to review the Python Printable Christmas bundle of games. When they say bundle they mean it. This is over 60 printable games with many different themes like, trivia games, crosswords, and more. You can download all of these and once they are you can keep them forever to use over and over.
   These are great designs, and there are different ones for all different age groups and group sizes.  They also come with the answers so that you don't have to worry about figuring out who's right or wrong. This bundle sells for $19.95 for over 60 games. If you cannot find one out of all of these then I would be shocked. Everyone I showed this to got all excited and they were instantly deciding which ones they wanted, to try.
     But, they don't stop at just Christmas printable games. They have printable game bundles for all different occasions and holidays.  These are all in PDF format.  We found this website to be fantastic especially since Mommy is homeschooling Bobo and Sissy. It is a great site to get a lot of different games.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1