3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, December 15, 2012

REAL LIFE REAL MIRACLES BY JAMES L. GARLOW & KEITH WALL

    I love to read short stories. Especially true stories about real people and their seemingly ordinary lives. I started to read this book and I was truly inspired and filled with wonder about it all. How could someone survive something that is unexplainable? How could someone survive something that should have killed them? How does a life threatening disease somehow disappear?
   People often might say to each other that they have heard about things like these happening. You probably would just think about it for a moment and then move on. But, this book is about this happening to many people, different ages, different lives, different backgrounds. I could not wait to devour each story of hope, love and endurance.   Anyone who needs a little encouragement, a little love and a little hope should read this book.
    I am so much better for having read this. I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Chosen Books, Bethany House Publishers. All opinions are my own. I recommend this book to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1