3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Review of a Wonderful Book, Betrayal by Robin Lee Hatcher

     When I was given the opportunity to review Betrayal by Robin Lee Hatcher I was very excited.   I know that I have said before, but  I really love cowboys. This is a novel of 2 hearts that find each other but, who each have a past that have suffered betrayal in the past.
    Hugh Brennan is a drifter who has been betrayed and is afraid to get close to anyone one again. Julia Grace finds herself with a hard decision to make. Because her husband died a few months ago, his half-brother has made it known that he is going to try to take her reach from her. Even though is really is hers, she fears that in order to keep her ranch she may have to indeed get remarried.  When they meet and spend time with each other Hugh starts to find out  that he has started to feel an attraction to her. He knows that they are both afraid to get hurt again, he cannot stop himself.
    This is the story of a beautiful love that takes place around the turn of the twentieth century. A reader finds themselves routing for Julia and Hugh to find each other and to trust in God's love even while facing things that seem to be beyond their control. They have to overcome many obstacles along the way and they have to learn to trust in God's love even at the most difficult of times.
   The book takes place around the turn of the twentieth century in the high desert of Wyoming. I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Zondervan Publishing through their booksneeze program. I was given no other compensation and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I love Robin Lee Hatcher. This one will have to go on my reading list!

    ReplyDelete

Ad1