3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Assumption of Guilt by Amanda Tru Book Review

      This is a another great book by Amanda Tru. Everything that she writes is wonderful and I love to read all of them. The Assumption of Guilt  can be read very quickly and I was happy because I was unable to put it down until I finished it.
     Poor Sophie James has decided to go to a party. While she is there a huge theft occurs. Everyone seems to think that Sophie is the guilty one. Sophie has never been in trouble before so she thinks that everyone will believe her when she tells them that she is innocent. Guess what? They all are having trouble being convinced.
    A great novel of suspense along with some romance. Will Sophie be able to prove she is innocent?  I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by the author and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1