3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

We Laugh We Cry We Cook by Becky Johnson and Rachel Randolph



     This is the story of a mother and daughter who are completely different in everyway conceivable, but they are always in total agreement in the kitchen. The story of this strong family is told alternately by Becky, (Mom), and Rachel, (daughter). They are both witty and wonderful all at the same time.
     There are women who still today love to cook and believe that this is what holds a family together. No matter what kind of family someone ,there is something about cooking and family traditions and recipes that have been handed down to each new generation.
   The title of the book tells it all, We Laugh We Cry We Cook. As I read this book I did all three. The recipes that are scattered throughout the book are a wonderful addition to this story of the bond between a mother and daughter. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Booksneeze for the purpose of a review and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1