3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sisterchicks On the Loose by Robin Jones Gunn Book Review




 Sisterchicks On the Loose is a novel about what ever mother has to face when she wants to something for themselves. Penny and Sharon who have been friends for a long time decide to take a vacation on their own, without the rest of their family. The story is funny and crazy at the same time.
   It is probably one of the most popular dreams of 2 young women, who want to have an adventure before they get to old. The problems start before they are getting ready to go. A few days before they leave her Sharon's son breaks his wrist.
   Anyone who has ever tried to do something will relate to  this novel. It always seemed like that when my children were little. Every holiday someone was  sick, so we just came to wait to see who it would be this time.  I really enjoyed this and I loved the characters. The author has made their stories very real, so real, that you would wish that you were with them on this trip. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Blogging for Books for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1