3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, October 17, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon Event



#WWReadathon
The  Wonderfully Wicked Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 17-27 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! The Read-A-Thon will officially start Friday 17th at 12:00am EST and end Monday 27th at 11:59 PM EST. I am doing this read a thon because there are books that I have to read, but I am behind. Hopefully this will get me reading more (is that possible? lol)! Check out the Host Here!!
I will be updating my want to read and what books I read as we get further. I hope to read at least 20 books that are not scheduled reviews! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1