3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Venus by Jo Williams Album Review #JoyWIlliams and #O2O














*I-Tunes:http://bit.ly/JOYWILLIAMSVENUS
 * Official Joy Williams website: www.joywilliams.com
 * Twitter - @joywilliams






My review;

Wow! I cannot stop listening to the beautiful music on Joy Williams' new album called "Venus". I found it really hard to pick a favorite song as these are  the kind of music that reach into your feelings and make you really be in touch with the singer's words and thoughts. This is the story of where Joy Williams has been, and what kind of person she is now. Anyone who listens to this album will connect with her in some way. This is one album that I will be listening to as often as I can. Joy Wiliams' voice is absolutely gorgeous. I give this album a 5/5. All opinions are my own.
I participated in the Joy WIlliams Venus album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1