3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, March 25, 2016

Amish Sweethearts by Leslie Gould Book Review

Amish Sweethearts by Leslie Gould Amish Sweethearts by Leslie Gould
Best friends and high school sweethearts Zane Beck and Lila Lehman may be neighbors, but they come from different worlds. When Lila’s father arranges an Amish suitor to court her, Zane enlists in the army—unwilling to watch. Although separated by years and distance, their feelings, now hidden, never fade. But will these two ever find a way to be together?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My review;
"Amish Sweethearts"   by author Leslie Gould is a fantastic book. I really like Amish stories. Zane Beck and Lila Lehman really were a little more than friends and Zack could not stay and watch her marry someone else that her father wanted her to marry. He joined the army because he had to get away. They have not seen each other for years. But, can they ever find each other and start a new life? I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for a review and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1