3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Stone Bearers by Jacque Stevens Book Review #FutureHousePub




                                             THE STONE BEARERS


http://www.futurehousepublshing.com


My review;
"The Stone Bearers" by author Jacque Stevens is a young adult fantasy but it is a good read for older people too. Ashira is only fifteen-years-old when he life changes. She is tired of being trapped in a poor nothing life, when she starts to wish, wishes in a djinni's bottle that she has found. Ashira makes up her mind that she wants better so she leaves her old life hoping to begin a new one. The problem is not it will not be that simple. There are events that are taking place that are no good for the future of the world.  What is Ashira going to do? Is she part of the future? Is this what she is supposed to do? I really liked this storyline and I liked the characters. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Tomoson for a review and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1